Pages

1.21.2015

The Barn Session | dfw storytelling photographer

My sister bought a 'new' house. Really they bought a lot of land and they are going to tear down the house and barn on the property. When she posted a picture on facebook of them working on clearing out the brush and mess around the barn, I KNEW my sisters and I had to go there with the kiddos and take pictures before the barn came down. These are quite possibly some of my favorite pictures. I love all the texture the old barn gives as the kids were happily playing with each other (and with the old horse poop). I also love that the photos capture what our typical days are like. While we may not be playing around an old barn all the time, the cousins are often together and I love that they are growing up together. These photos are freezing these relationships between sweet cousins.






















No comments:

Post a Comment