Pages

1.09.2015

Friday Favs | dfw storytelling photographer

Earlier this week the boys all sat down to play with play doh. This simple toy is magical and entertains the boys for about an hour while they play very peacefully so I kinda love it. Thomas decided he would rather sit by the window and soak in the sights of our backyard. When he saw me taking his photograph, I swear he was posing for me! When I stopped taking pictures he made some gestures like he wanted me to keep taking pictures of him. He was so cute! So these are of course some of my favorite photos of the week. (and because I know my mom will read this and notice my windows, I DID wipe down my windows before the party on Saturday so the dirt is on the outside! or they got re-smudge and I can't be accountable for washing my windows every week! )






No comments:

Post a Comment