Pages

2.10.2016

Mom and Dad Part 2

A while back I posted photos of my parents and their hobbies. This is the second part of their session where I tagged along on their morning out of antiquing and lunch. As soon as I stepped foot in the antique store I realized why my parents have so much stuff around their house. My dad's workshop looks like one big antique store! Antiquing and lunch very accurately depicts my parents- they both love antiques and my dad never misses a lunch! Since I never shared these photos, here they are!
















Jen Faith Brown is a family photographer specializing in storytelling family photography session, either in home or on location. Jen is married with three young sons who keep her quite busy and give her abundant practice in photographing always-moving children! Jen is now booking 2015 sessions in Flower Mound, Southlake, Highland Village, Lewisville, Coppell, Frisco, and surround DFW areas. Please visit www.jenfaithbrownphotography.com for pricing and to view sample galleries.

No comments:

Post a Comment