Pages

2.01.2016

January's 52 weeks of Me


I started my project '52 Weeks of Me' in January and did really well. I was in more photos in that month than I had been in practically all last year! So here are my 4 official project photos with a couple extra thrown in.

Week 1- first time to have a kid in a no-parent class with no other younger siblings around (cell phone pic)





Week 2- cuddles with Matthew



Week 3- What I hate (my tummy!)



Week 4- getting the old lady grey covered



Extras!












Jen Faith Brown is a family photographer specializing in storytelling family photography session, either in home or on location. Jen is married with three young sons who keep her quite busy and give her abundant practice in photographing always-moving children! Jen is now booking 2016 sessions in Flower Mound, Southlake, Highland Village, Lewisville, Coppell, Frisco, and surround DFW areas. Please visit www.jenfaithbrownphotography.com for pricing and to view sample galleries.

No comments:

Post a Comment