Pages

8.18.2015

Back to School | flower mound photographer


School starts next week so I took the big boys up to their school last night for a quick Back to School photo session. Matty B starts kindergarten so he was excited to play on the playground before school started. As with most of my personal photos, I want to capture real and authentic photos of the boys. I want to remember what they look like and how they acted in this particular time so I kept things simple. I just let them play and took pictures. No signs, props, set-ups, etc. Simple. I am happy I got photos of Matthew in his new environment and I also loved seeing how John plays while he is at recess.  I love how they turned out and here are some of my favorites.


 















Jen Faith Brown is a family photographer specializing in storytelling family photography session, either in home or on location. Jen is married with three young sons who keep her quite busy and give her abundant practice in photographing always-moving children! Jen is now booking 2015 sessions in Flower Mound, Southlake, Highland Village, Lewisville, Coppell, Frisco, and surround DFW areas. Please visit www.jenfaithbrownphotography.com for pricing and to view sample galleries.

No comments:

Post a Comment