Pages

3.26.2015

Easter Program Performance | flower mound family documentary photographer

This week Matthew performed in his last pre-school Easter program at Rock Pointe Church in Flower Mound. He is such a ham at home that I was not surprised that he did really well and was a star in the making. As always, I had my camera at the ready to capture some sweet pictures of him in his performance, trying to get as many candid photos as possible. We also took this time to take a couple family photos so we can remember who was there to support Matthew in his school performance. I love our family picture but I wish John could have been there too! (and in case you missed it, here is the post of photos from his Christmas performance when the was the cutest wise man ever!)














No comments:

Post a Comment