Pages

9.14.2015

Maternity-ish Photo Session | flower mound photographer


Today's session feature is largely to brag on my friend, Amy. I met her about three years ago when I joined our local MOMS Club. She is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. About a year ago she joined Camp Gladiator (CG) and kept telling me how much I would like it. She convinced me to switch from the gym to bootcamp this past January and I haven't been back to the gym since. Several times a week I see her smiling face nice and early at 5am for our pre-sunrise workouts.

One of the ways CG helps to encourage and celebrate the participants is to award them with milestone check-ins. Amy met her 100th check-in this week. While this is a celebration on its own, Amy is 8 months pregnant, which means she has a great sense of determination and dedication to drag her tired body out of bed to workout. Seeing as I was pregnant with three huge baby boys, I know all too well what it feels like at 8 months pregnant and my belly hurt just to walk. I can't even imagine how she is able to keep up with bootcamp each week! She said she was going to keep going as long as she could...and I bet it is right up until that due date!

Being the crazy photography loving friend that I am, I brought along the big fancy camera to her 100th check-in and tried to document as best I could in some harsh parking lot lighting against the pitch darkness of a 5:30am workout. I actually love how the photos turned out and I tried to accentuate the fact that she is working out with her cute little belly poking out. So, I am calling this a 'maternity-ish' session since I feel like we are truly documenting a huge part of her pregnancy...continually pushing herself to workout and commit to being healthy for her 3rd baby.

Congrats to Amy and I am so excited to meet this new baby next month!!





































Jen Faith Brown is a family photographer specializing in storytelling family photography session, either in home or on location. Jen is married with three young sons who keep her quite busy and give her abundant practice in photographing always-moving children! Jen is now booking 2015 sessions in Flower Mound, Southlake, Highland Village, Lewisville, Coppell, Frisco, and surround DFW areas. Please visit www.jenfaithbrownphotography.com for pricing and to view sample galleries.

No comments:

Post a Comment