Pages

9.21.2015

Documenting Our Days Blog Circle


This month's theme for our 'Documenting Our Day's blog circle was 'chores'. Well, truth be told, I don't enforce chores all that much at our house. The big boys have a chore for each day and they do those chores without much complaint, but it isn't consistent. Plus, to take photos of them cleaning up their toys sounded uninspiring to me. So, I chose to let Thomas help me clean the kitchen cabinets and photograph that because I knew he loves using the sponge, letting the sponge stick to the walls, and popping the bubbles. We didn't get much cleaning, but I did get some cute photos so that sounded like as success to me!

After you take in all the cuteness you can from my little T Bone, head over to Stephanie's blog to see what chores are like at her house!





  
















Thanks for stopping by and be sure to go see what Stephanie is cooking up on her blog this month!

Jen Faith Brown is a family photographer specializing in storytelling family photography session, either in home or on location. Jen is married with three young sons who keep her quite busy and give her abundant practice in photographing always-moving children! Jen is now booking 2015 sessions in Flower Mound, Southlake, Highland Village, Lewisville, Coppell, Frisco, and surround DFW areas. Please visit www.jenfaithbrownphotography.com for pricing and to view sample galleries.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love these! That delicious light and all those sudsy bubbles... So far everyone has admitted to the same thing - their kids don't do chore regularly, haha! I especially love the photo where the sponge is stuck to the dishwasher and he is checking out his dirty (clean!) legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! That kitchen light is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you send him to my house when he's done? I really like the b/ws with the kitchen blinds and shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great way to get the kitchen cupboards clean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! I think I might steal this idea and have my 2 year old "wash" my cabinets!

    ReplyDelete