Pages

2.04.2015

T Bone's 2nd Birthday | dfw storytelling photographer

My sweet Thomas turned 2 the day after Christmas and although it has been over a month since then, I wanted to share the big day here with you! I like to celebrate birthdays in a big way around here. We have the birthday parties, yes, but I also like to spend the day of their birthday or the weekend of their birthday doing fun stuff as a family. For Thomas' birthday we took a trip to the Dallas World Aquarium, lunch out at Trinity Groves which is such a neat little area, and then birthday dessert at The Cake Bar. Um, as soon as I heard about a place called THE CAKE BAR, I knew we had to go check it out! In the afternoon we just relaxed at home playing with new toys from Christmas, then opened up birthday presents and ate birthday cupcakes. Another wonderful celebration of one of the cutest boys I know!













 

















No comments:

Post a Comment