Pages

2.11.2015

Kari & the Boys | flower mound, argyle family photographer

A couple weeks ago I took family photos for my friend Kari and her sweet boys. She wanted to make a photo book for her husband for his birthday so I hung out with them for about an hour documenting their every day life. They are the cutest little family and you can tell these boys have a lot of fun with their Mama! In a quick hour they were able to throw the football around in the backyard, bake a birthday cake for Daddy, dress up in costumes, and read books together. Thankfully I have lots of practice of non-stop action with my own three boys! I was also super impressed on how the boys put their toys away immediately after playing with them. I need her to whip my boys into shape! :) This was such a fun little photo session!
























No comments:

Post a Comment