Pages

6.12.2015

How Boys Play | flower mound children photographer


Last week after tearing the boys away from the ipad and cell phone, I found them playing in my bedroom. I have three boys so I don't have much to compare to, but I would venture to guess that boys playing is a bit different than girls playing. These two kids reminded me of little bear cubs that you might see on tv. They rolled around tugging, pulling, poking, laughing, pushing, and squealing. All day long I say 'Be careful!', 'Not so rough!', 'No hitting!', 'Be gentle!', 'Watch out for Thomas!', 'Quit jumping from the couch to the ottoman!', 'Someone's going to get hurt!', 'Don't come crying to me when you get hurt!'. One day they might listen to me, but until then this is how boys play and how they have become inseparable.













Jen Faith Brown is a family photographer specializing in storytelling family photography session, either in home or on location. Jen is married with three young sons who keep her quite busy and give her abundant practice in photographing always-moving children! Jen is now booking 2015 sessions in Flower Mound, Southlake, Highland Village, Lewisville, Coppell, Frisco, and surround DFW areas. Please visit www.jenfaithbrownphotography.com for pricing and to view sample galleries.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE how the boys love to be with each other. Your photos show the love the boys have for each other.

    ReplyDelete